27 Jun 2012

My DIY Shorts

T-shirt: V&A museum -£15
Shorts: DIY
Tights: H&M- £3.99
Shoes: Ebay-£29

Hello lovely people,
so I've been really into DIY recently, It could be that I've been staying at the studio more than usual, all these design work at the studio is inspiring me a lot to create something simple at home too. So I started with something so simple which is my first DIY shorts. These use to be my Levi jeans and since I don't wear it much I decided to turn it into shorts and this has become my current obsession and one of my favourite piece for summer. I paired my shorts with my V&A t-shirt and since my outfit is edgy I used these black pumps to keep it balanced. I also added sheer tights just incase because you can never trust english weather. 
                                       Love
                                                                           Suzi x


No comments:

Post a Comment