22 Jan 2015

Minimalist

Minimalist

Recently, I’ve been writing down my thoughts, experiences and things that inspire me in my day-to-day life. Doing so really helped me narrow down my own path; what I need, recognising the changes and the growth of our own opinions. This has also helped me to live in a more minimalist way. When people say they are minimalists, that doesn’t mean giving up on important things, but letting go of things that you don’t need and using that minimalist thinking to your own advantage. Minimalists search for happiness not through things but through life itself. Thus, its up to you to determine what is necessary and what is superfluous in your life. The whole idea is that you have the only things that you need. Sometimes certain situations in our life, thoughts in our head, or clothes / shoes in our closet or just things in our room tend to take that extra space. But the question we have to ask is do we really need it?








I have used a minimalist theme in my outfit today, just because I thought this is all I need for a casual day. Turtlenecks are quickly becoming one of my favourites to warm myself up without needing a scarf, and also just to wear as a casual top. I love wearing it with any skinny jeans really, but today I chose to wear it with light blue skinnies just to add some brightness on the look. I finished the look with my cutout shoes, which is no surprise because I literally can’t stop wearing them! I hope you like the look.
Love 
Suzi x





5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with what you're saying, by the way great outfit!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look and post! you definitely nailed the minimalist look.

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the minimalist look, it's just simply chic!

    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete